Saturday, May 3, 2008

Updating Ancient Wisdom Menatonia and Sin

Updating Ancient Wisdom

Conversations with I.F.

Menatonia and Sin


My seventeen years of study with I.F. was the most profound and life changing years of my life. The changes that the energies and the words imparted to me from that man of much higher consciousness, were physical, psychological and spiritual. The words he spoke changed my thinking and my habits.


He told me that the great Esoteric Occult teachings were mostly hidden in parables. This was for several reasons. First, to keep them hidden from the masses who would use them for destructive purposes. Secondly, so that the seeker would have to raise his level of thinking to understand them.


One of the biggest curses perpetuated on mankind was the deliberate changing of the original meanings contained in the original Esoteric works.So many millions of people were told, and still believe that the word 'Menatonia' in the Bible means 'Repentance.' That they must repent to get to Heaven, or to a higher state of consciousness. The true meaning for that particular Greek word is 'Change of Mind.' So it should have been translated to "unless you change your mind or way of thinking you cannot gain the Kingdom of Heaven."


This is exactly what the Laws of Quantum Physics are telling us. Unless you change How and What you think the infinite ocean, called the Quantum Ocean or Mind of God will continually keep you in the reality of your false thoughts.


The Quantum Ocean responds to your thoughts. When you start to change your thoughts from the thoughts of mass man to the thoughts of individual man, you raise your level of consciousness and enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Remember the Kingdom of Heaven is within. Within the Quantum Ocean, the mind of God and within you.


It was just simple thoughts like these, that changed my life. And it was only through my meeting and willingness to be taught by this higher being that I heard different thoughts such as this. It is said when the pupil is 'ready' the teacher appears.


In the 1970's, and still today, this was and is not an accepted thought. In the minds of the masses. In some cases and parts of the country, it would still be dangerous to say it out loud.


Another correction that he passed on to me was that the word 'sin' used so freely to keep people in control and in fear in reality meant, 'to miss the mark.' The 'mark' is something like a target that you are aiming at.


If the target, we humans are to aim at, is the raising of our level of consciousness, then every time we missed the mark with our thoughts, feelings and action, we 'sinned.'


We did not sin against some anthropomorphic God sitting on a cloud in judgment of us. But we sinned against ourselves and our progress towards god-hood and Light. We goofed.


These words of I.F. not only changed the way I started to think, but they also made powerful psychological and physiological changes in me.


The Laws of Quantum Physics tell me that I have created my own reality out of the Quantum Ocean by my thoughts, feeling and emotions, in this and past lives. They created my physical body. If every part of the energy field of my physical body was created by erroneous thoughts, then thinking new thoughts will change the structure and energy of my physical body.


My higher Spiritual faculties which transcend my five senses were blocked by the erroneous thoughts, beliefs, and energies held within my five senses.They created ring-pass-knot circuts. These are circuits that blocked me from understanding the Wisdom teachings of the Ages. The words and energies imparted to me by I.F., started to unblock these false energies.


Now over 30 years later, his words and energies are still within me working to release me from the bondage and mind of mass man. I am starting to come out from amongst them.


Ellis Peterson AKA Ragnar Storyteller is a retired math professor and electronics engineer. He has been studying astrology, runes, metaphysics and alternate healing treatments for over 30 years. He is 70+, in very good health and lives in the boonies of the Pocono mountains with his wife Lory. His writings are unique and refreshing.

To see more of his writings visit his websites.

http://www.olevikingshop.com/

and

http://www.runes-for-health-wealth-love-now.com/

Or go to goggle and type in his pen name RAGNAR STORYTELLER for his listings. He is also a ghost writer and will write and article for you. Email Ragnar for his FREE 10 PART MINI-COURSE, "How-To use Quantum Physics in Your Every Day Life to Attract More Wealth, Health and Love, Now."

You can contact him at:

ragnarstoryteller2@gmail.com

Visit my Blogs:

http://ragnar-storyteller.blogspot.com/



No comments: