Friday, May 30, 2008

Conversations Wiht I.F. "The Aura"

The Aura

I.F. did not like to be thought of as a master but as an elder brother of the Race. He did not flit around to malls, movies, parties, ball games etc. He lived quietly by the Atlantic Ocean. When he sat on his porch he had all the natural elements Air, Water, Fire and Earth at his disposal to use with his meditations and magic.

Except when I took him out for breakfast at his favorite Greek Diner, he spent all his time studying by himself.

When he wasn't at his small card table writing, he was sitting in his recliner, with it's duct taped arms. He spent a great deal of time out of his body visiting higher realms of existence where his teachers lived.

There were always at least two I. F. 's when I showed up for my lessons. There was the little Yoda like I.F. who scurried around making the coffee and setting out the plates for bagels and cheese, which I always brought with me. The first half an hour or so of every lesson was passed in polite chit chat. Well almost. He had a habit of squinting his eys several times while looking at me during our chit chats. It was not until several years into my studies that I found out that he was checking my Aura. He could tell what thoughts, feelings and questions I was carrying around with me just by checking my Aura. He would then prepare his lesson, for me in his mind. His lessons were 75% oral. The other 25% were used to copy notes from his rare collection of hand written occult books.

He was a master at reading Auras. While eating breakfast in a restaurant, he would point to an older person and ask me what I could see in their Aura. He was training me to see what he saw. He could detect diseases and illness in the Auras of others and he knew the causes as well.

Wouldn't it be nice if the A.M.A. would teach it's doctors to do this instead of depending on Frankenstein machines to make a diagnosis?

I always carried a notebook with me and copied down what he called his "Seed Thoughts." These were bits of occult wisdom that would work on cleansing my psyche of false ideas, while at the same time raising my level of consciousness. They may seem over simplistic, but they have power in them. Here are a few.

"Live Scientifically, Life is an art And Science. “ It should not be lived willy-nilly with no idea of the consequences or effects of our individual actions, be they so small.

"Clairvoyance is a mental process. Psychism is an emotional process." Clairvoyants are a lot safer and accurate because they operate on the mental plane. Psychics on the other hand are more dangerous and inaccurate because they operate on the emotional Astral plane, where a lot of harmful entities live. Both realms exist in the Quantum Ocean.

"Keep calm in bare attention. Give everything your unemotional attention. Wait patiently. Don't be in a hurry to do." When you are thinking about doing something, remain calm, unemotional and patient. This is the correct way to send thoughts into the Quantum Ocean, Mind of God, so that the result will not be distorted.

"Beware of the Aces of Troubles: Anxiety, Curiosity, and Excitement!" By fully understanding how the Universal Laws and the Laws of Quantum Physics work, there is no need for these Aces of Trouble. By living Scientifically, you will know your end results.

Life is under law. Learn the laws and live safely. Your aura tells all to those who have eyes to see.

Ellis Peterson AKA Ragnar Storyteller is a retired math professor and electronics engineer. He has been studying astrology, runes, metaphysics and alternate healing treatments for over 30 years. He is 70+, in very good health and lives in the boonies of the Pocono mountains with his wife Lory. His writings are unique and refreshing.

To see more of his writings visit his websites.



Or go to goggle and type in his pen name RAGNAR STORYTELLER for his listings. He is also a ghost writer and will write and article for you. Email Ragnar for his FREE 10 PART MINI-COURSE, "How-To use Quantum Physics in Your Every Day Life to Attract More Wealth, Health and Love, Now."

You can contact him at:

No comments: